Friday, January 27, 2012

Blog promotion time!

So I have a Guide to 30 and while I say that it's a really fast way to get 30, I have found another one that could be even faster than mine. They say you can get there in about a month or a month and a half with very little grinding and very little money spending.

I haven't tested it out, but I believe them :)

Anyway, here it is: Dragon Season's HoM guide

Check it out!

If I find anymore guides that aren't really heavily publicized (like not on Massively or whatever) I will post them here in the future and promote them as well. Everyone is different and there are so many different guides out there that you might find something helpful in many different ones so exposure is key. I don't have a ton of followers, but every little bit helps, right?

Oh and if you're on Twitter, follow DragonSeasonCom, the author of the above guide :)

No comments:

Post a Comment