Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hall Of Monuments update

So I am currently up to 21 points in my HoM. Woohoo! I only have 9 to go!

I never thought I would get this far, but I am persistent when I put my mind to something and I get it done.

The only things I really need are to complete the rest of the campaigns (Prophecies and Nightfall) and I need the rest of my zkeys (currently sitting at around 400 points, can't remember the exact number). I also just need a tormented weapon and the Vabbian armor, which I really just need the sapphires and rubies for(oh, and the platinum heh). I also need to do a Urgoz run or some other run that gives me one other statue so I won't have to grind one(other than the zkey one).

Other than that, I am almost there! It's been relatively easy. I also would be a lot farther if I hadn't had school but you know, real life comes first.

I will detail what all I did at a later date. I'm just really tired and kind of sick so it will have to wait. Also, sorry the blogs have been few and far between. I've spent most of my time playing the game, except for today since I needed a break, and I have also been making Christmas gifts.

I will try to pick up the slack and post a little more after Christmas, or maybe even before.

If you don't hear from me before then (which you probably will), have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment