Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Name!

I have decided to change the name of my blog!

I actually intended for The Wars of Guilds to be a temporary name. I was just waiting to come up with something better, and i think I have! I just hope it isn't already taken hehe.

I wanted a name that reflected Guild Wars and adventure. I originally went with The Adventurer's Knapsack, but a friend on Twitter (Sharn Vendeta) suggested this one and I felt it was more Guild Wars-y. It also has enough adventure in it and I've already started a fan fiction type story for it as well. So thank you so much, Sharn. This is a fantastic idea! It's a lot more inspiring than the previous one :)

I didn't want the name to be too specific to any class or race since I plan to play a few of each of them. I don't plan to stick to a specific one.

Also, I am possibly planning to move this blog over to WordPress. I haven't decided yet, but I will let everyone know when I make the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment