Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Obligatory first post

So this is now my third blog. The Evercracked one is retired since I no longer play Everquest 2 and will probably never play it again. The other blog is just random personal stuff that has nothing to do with video games and I'd like to try to keep it that way. This blog is pretty much going to be about Guild Wars, but I might talk about other video games too. I'm just kind of obsessed with Guild Wars right now.

So a little bit about my character in this game:

The name is Dragonof Chaos which is a reoccurring name I have used in many games. Why this name? I love dragons...and if I was a dragon, I'd be one of chaos (aren't they all, though?). I was originally Dragonof Solusekro because that was the server I started on in EQ1, but when I got to EQ2, they wouldn't let me have my last name so I switched to Chaos because at the time, I was the guild leader of Bunnies of Chaos..plus it just sounds awesome.

Anyway, I played EQ2x for about a year, got to max level and got bored of the game. Now I'm in Guild Wars and I will be going over to Guild Wars 2 as well. The name of Dragonof will live on!

Like I said, this blog will be about my adventures in GW with the guild I joined, Freaks of Society. They are a lot like the Bunnies of Chaos which is why I joined them after the failed attempt of trying to bring BoC over to GW.

I am not sure how much I will actually post here, but we'll see. I'm pretty busy irl and honestly, I'd rather be playing than writing about playing...but we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment